Dr. Patrick Oleary MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 20th, 2016
"OK..ill try to stop worrying" (will not work..but...)
I must say, I had a bazaar & random case, of which I was frightened. Sparing the details, this Doctor was exactly the hands I needed to be in. He performed an urgent surgery, and upon completion (as the nature of this was a awkward) was assuring, "dont make a big deal of this.. etc.. " He was just amazing. The world needs more of this type of surgeon/Doctor.

May 2nd, 2012
I was referred to Doctor O'Leary to have a Neoplasm removed from my arm. I have a family history of cancer. OHP denied the procedure. Dr. O'Leary did not offer any further treatment.

November 30th, 2011
Marilyn
Dr. O'Leary saved my life. I was brought by ambulance to the emergency room with a ruptured intestine. He performed surgery removing part of my colon. I quickly recovered and have been fine since. He has an excellent bedside manner and always had me at ease.

December 20th, 2010
Excellent Surgeon
This doctor saved my life. In 2009 I was rushed via ambulance to Tuality Hospital with severe stomach pains, vomiting, and other digestive issues. Dr. O'Leary ordered xrays to view the situation. He performed exploratory surgery and explained to my wife and I that my colon may need to be removed as the xrays showed blockage. He was absolutely right! I returned for "reconnection surgery" in 2010 and he masterfully reconnected my digestive system. This man is competent, talented, considerate, and highly qualified. My gastroenologist was amazed at this doctors handiwork.