A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Shea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Shea, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Shea, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Consultative cardiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shea graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shea has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick John Shea FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Shea practice?
- Dr. Patrick Shea has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Shea practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cincinnati, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Cardiologists.