Learn more about Dr. Patrick Shea:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Shea, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shea
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Shea Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Shea, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Consultative cardiology
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Shea graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shea has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital Fairfield
- The Christ Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick John Shea FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Shea practice?
- Dr. Patrick Shea has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Shea practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near Cincinnati, OH.
See Cincinnati Internists and Cincinnati Cardiologists.