Dr. Patrick Jacob Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Jacob?

Parkinson’s Disease

Parkinson’s Disease

Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms and how the disease progresses over time.

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Jacob?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 13th, 2015

Miracle Worker,

My husband has had back and neck surgery from Dr. Jacob. He has reviewed my 2 cases. We find him to be the finest in his field. We had 2nd and 3rd opinions, 1 of which was Mayo, and found that Dr. Jacob was right on with his diagnosis and highly respected by his collegues. Both of my husbands surgeries were great successes and Dr. Jocobs care before, during and after were above and beyond the standards of health care. I appreciated his care and honesty for my cases as well. In our opinion Dr. Jacob is a true miracle worker.

May 26th, 2013

test and surgery

He ordered test that my Dr never did to find out how bad before surgery. Then when needed surgery scheduled less than 2 weeks. He explained risk and benefits before surgery, I think the only thing that could been better was the recovery period little more.

January 17th, 2013

My appointment with Dr. Jacob was scheduled at 9:30 a.m. I arrived at 9:00, did all the paper work and then I sat and waited and waited. I was finally called back at l:30 - a 4 HOUR WAIT, no apology, no explanation. After my evaluation by the resident Dr. Jacob walked in, pushed on my hip so hard that the following day I was unable to walk. He said "you need back surgery but get that hip looked at first" and then turned to walk out. I was furious. I wouldn't care if he were the best surgeon in all of America, under no circumstances would I ever consider using this arrogant, pompous, obnoxious, rude man.

August 21st, 2012

Not very caring, very cold and rude...

Went to Jacob for an evaluation he was so cold and rude. He was not interested in me rolled his eyes and failed to discuss my sugical options. His medical record of the evaluation revealed that I waisted my time going to see him, they were very vague ang useless. Need to see a real surgeon go to North Florida Reginal Shands obviously is to busy to care. Dr. Jacob, you are very rude and need to learn how to treat people with a little respect and take a little time to look at the health issue's that brought this person to you.

October 12th, 2011

Best mix of skill & compassion, ever!

I have never met a doctor with such a unique mix of intellect, skill, competence and compassion. Dr. Jacob's "bed side manner" is amazing -- full of reassuring words of hope based on his experience and his ability to convey his expertise in layman's terms!

March 16th, 2017