Dr. Patrick Jean MD Patient Reviews

• Emergency Medicine Crystal River, FL

2.0

May 21st, 2015
Run from the ER if he is there.
He was without a doubt the rudest doctor I have ever been treated by. I was having an asthma attack; he did an EKG to check for a heart attack. Then said I would not die of a heart attack, but would die gasping for my last breath because of my asthma. Extremely unprofessional. Beware of his double billing.

March 1st, 2013
Unprofessional
He spent more time interrupting me and trying to throw his 30 years of experience and my 1 year of experience in my face than actually listening to my questions and concerned. I have an appointment with a neurologist today for a possibly serious condition that he wrote off as a headache. Which was only one of my symptoms of a list of twelve, and it was certainly not the most concerning symptom. He was very rude, actually yelled at me, did not do any tests to find out what was causing my serious symptoms, other than the cat scan that was requested by the neurologist, and did not do any tests to rule out the possible condition that my neurologist sent me to the ER for. In the end, all I got was a packet about headaches and instructions on how to take tylenol.