A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Jeanmenne:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Jeanmenne, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jeanmenne graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Jeanmenne has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
- Mount Nittany Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Andre Jeanmenne MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick A. Jeanmenne practice?
- Dr. Patrick Jeanmenne has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Jeanmenne practices Diagnostic Radiology near State College, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See State College Radiologists.