A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Johnston:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Johnston is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Johnston, MD, PHD is board certified in Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Bone Marrow and Lymphatic Tissue Cancer (Hematologic Neoplasm)
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Hodgkin Disease
- Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Johnston graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Johnston has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick B Johnston MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick B. Johnston practice?
- Dr. Patrick Johnston has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Johnston practices Internal Medicine and Hematology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists and Rochester Hematologists.