Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Aug 28th, 2012

Dr. Jolin has been our family doctor for 18 years. He has been a terrific health care provider for all 7 of my kids and myself. I highly recommend him, his warm and compassionate manner has brought me peace during some difficult times.

Great Seinfeld episode show details Great Seinfeld episode
Mar 23rd, 2012

Dr. Jolin screens patients based on his "vibe" he gets off of you. In my case, apparently he didn't like me personally - which is disheartening when you have health problems that need to be diagnosed and treated. Apparently he is uncomfortable with menopausal women who are proactive and informed about health issues. I agree with the other reviewer (the only review available to read ...) He is SO cautious that he won't even take you a patient. Which may explain why his waiting room was empty and there was no waiting for an appointment. Perhaps he just doesn't like women. Can't really say if he is a good doctor, because apparently he practices in theory only.

Aug 8th, 2011

Hi is okay. I think he is a little judgemental regarding treating a medical problem/condition. He is too cautious.He should realize that the patient know his or her body better than anyone else.