Family Physicians

401 Gregory Ln
Ste 248
Pleasant Hill, CA 94523
925-689-4010
Locations and availability (1)

|  show details
Aug 28th, 2012

Dr. Jolin has been our family doctor for 18 years. He has been a terrific health care provider for all 7 of my kids and myself. I highly recommend him, his warm and compassionate manner has brought me peace during some difficult times.

|  Great Seinfeld episode  |  show details
Mar 23rd, 2012

Dr. Jolin screens patients based on his "vibe" he gets off of you. In my case, apparently he didn't like me personally - which is disheartening when you have health problems that need to be diagnosed and treated. Apparently he is uncomfortable with menopausal women who are proactive and informed about health issues. I agree with the other reviewer (the only review available to read ...) He is SO cautious that he won't even take you a patient. Which may explain why his waiting room was empty and there was no waiting for an appointment. Perhaps he just doesn't like women. Can't really say if he is a good doctor, because apparently he practices in theory only.

|  show details
Aug 8th, 2011

Hi is okay. I think he is a little judgemental regarding treating a medical problem/condition. He is too cautious.He should realize that the patient know his or her body better than anyone else.