Learn more about Dr. Patrick Chang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Chang, Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chang
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chang Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Chang, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
Education & Awards
Dr. Chang graduated from University Of New South Wales, Kensington.
Dr. Chang has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- St Barnabas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Kung-Sun Chang BS, MBBS, and MD is a male Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick K. Chang practice?
- Dr. Patrick Chang has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Chang practices Surgery near West Orange, NJ.
See West Orange Surgeons.