inactive

3.3

• Good
  • Bad

August 15th, 2016
Dr. Chang performed laparoscopic hernia surgery on me. I needed the left side only, but he suggested both sides(a mistake). After surgery I lost the nerves that control the ability to urinate. Discovered after years of damage to kidney. Do not have this Dr. Touch you

January 17th, 2013
I can not begin to explain how unprofessional this doctor is. First of all, he does not use gloves when touching patients in their private areas which is absolutely unsanitary. Secondly, he openly admits about his bad results after destroying the quality of life of a man who did not need the surgery. He also openly admits if he expected such horrible results from hernia repair surgery, he would of never performed the elective surgery. This is absolutely a horrific experience. He will give you a bruise bigger than the hernia and make you incontinant and tell you to wear depends or pads and good luck. If you need any surgery, do not use Dr. Chang!

November 20th, 2012
Parotid and Thyroid Surgery 1988
Dr.Chang performed my Thyroidectomy and also Parotid Tumor Surgery. The parotid tumor was benign, but threatened to cause facial paralysis. There was also a risk of facial paralysis from surgery.Dr Chang did a wonderful job,no paralysis, and best of all no one can see my scars,not even professionals. He was amazing and I thank him and have highly recommended him to others.

September 29th, 2012
Dr CHANG is my worst nightmare
Dr Chang performed 2 surgeries on me in 8 days. He misdiagnosed my Appendiceal Cancer as Colon Cancer and bullied me into having a Colon Resection which I DID NOT need. Almost 2 years later I live with the remifications of that horrible surgery. Dr Chang is an angry man who lacks compassion and treats his patients like a number. I will live with the horror of my cancer diagnosis from Dr Changs abrubt and unforgiving mouth. I was bullied into surgery without a second opinion, a decision I have to live with for the rest of my life with. I hope no one EVER has to experience the heartless Dr Chang!

September 23rd, 2012
I would definitely recommend Dr Chang. Based on every aspect of my experience, including relative lack of discomfort during recovery from surgery as compared to that experienced by acquaintances who have undergone similar procedures, I could not be more satisfied with his performance.

March 18th, 2012
Very pleased!
I would definitely recommend Dr. Chang. He was very thorough and explained the pros and cons for my procedure. I've read some reviews on him about not having a bedside manner but I must say that he was very sincere and caring towards me. He performed my partial thyroidectomy and although it's only day # 3, I've been very pleased with the outcome. I'm happy I chose him as my surgeon!

September 12th, 2011
Excellent Surgeon
Overall care was excellent. He is a man of few words but an excellent surgeon. He came highly recommended by another doctor of mine that I have the utmost faith in. I would highly recommend Dr. Chang to a family member.

February 12th, 2015