A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Connolly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Connolly is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Connolly, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Ear Infection (Otitis)
- Tonsil Removal (Tonsillectomy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Connolly graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Connolly has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- St. David'S North Austin Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick K Connolly MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick K. Connolly practice?
- Dr. Patrick Connolly has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Connolly practices Otolaryngology near Austin, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Marcos, TX.
See Austin Otolaryngologists.