A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Fox:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Fox is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Fox, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Fox graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Fox has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Connecticut Mental Health Center
- Veterans Affairs Medical Center - West Haven
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Kevin Fox MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patrick K. Fox practice?
- Dr. Patrick Fox has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Fox practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: West Haven, CT.
See Denver Psychiatrists.