A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Lee, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla.
Dr. Lee has 3 hospital affiliations:
- UCLA Medical Center
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- John Muir Medical Center-Concord Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Kevin Lee MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Patrick Lee has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Lee practices Diagnostic Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Diego, CA.
See Los Angeles Radiologists.