A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Lee:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Lee is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Lee, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lee graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Lee has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Kevin Lee MD is a male Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick K. Lee practice?
- Dr. Patrick Lee has 5 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Lee practices Dermatology near Tustin, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Santa Ana, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Tustin Dermatologists.