A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kang
Prostate Cancer Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' prostate cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Kang, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Kang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Sung Kang MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick S. Kang practice?
- Dr. Patrick Kang has 5 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Kang practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Brooklyn, NY.
See New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians and New York Radiologists.