A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Kang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kang
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kang Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Kang, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Body Imaging
Education & Awards
Dr. Kang graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Kang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Medical Center Petrie Division
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Sung Kang MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick S. Kang practice?
- Dr. Patrick Kang has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Kang practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Nuclear Medicine Physicians and New York Radiologists.