Dr. Patrick Kavanaugh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Kavanaugh?

April 25th, 2017

It's hard to find a doctor who cares

Dr. Kavanaugh is compassionate, competent, takes the time to listen & know his patients. Highly recommended.

April 9th, 2015

Took personal phone calls

Took personal phone calls with his cell phone during our visit.

October 29th, 2011

The BEST doctor in Durham!

Dr. Kavanaugh saved my husband's life. He's been caring for Terry for a long time and he recently was having some chest pain. Dr. Kavanaugh didn't take this lightly. He called Duke and had us in with a cardiologist within 2 hours. Thank god he took the time to help. My husband was admitted and had two heart blockages. I would hate to think what would have been the outcome if Dr. Kavanaugh had not been there. He personally called us in the hospital to check on our progress and ensure we were receiving the correct treatment. Thank you Dr. Kavanaugh for all you do for us! I owe this man a lot and I will now be changing my care to his most capable hands. If you have the opportunity to see this doctor you should not hesitate to let him care for you. In my option he is one of the best doctors in Durham, NC.

May 18th, 2011

Glad He's My Doctor

I went to see Dr. Kavanaugh 8 years ago for shoulder pain. Based on this and my other symptoms, he ordered blood work and correctly diagnosed a rare form of leukemia. So, there should be NO doubt about the man's abilites. He's got a fantastic sense of humor and he's great at follow-up. He listens to his patients. If he's your doctor, consider yourself blessed. PK is The Man!

February 14th, 2011

Jaded

Seen this doctor for several years and he seems very jaded the last 2 years. I felt rushed also.

February 10th, 2011

Excellent Physician

I have been Dr. Kavanaugh's patient for over 12 years. After careful listening and a very thorough exam, he accurately diagnosed me with an incurable neurologic condition three years ago. His dedication to my quality of life is probably what has allowed me to work longer than most would have been able. He is very careful in managing multiple medications and he plays an active role in coordinating my care with specialists and physical therapy. I am not an easy patient but this does not seem to bother him in the least. Over time I have found out that many of my golfing friends see him and have had similar positive experiences. Professional, kind, competent.

January 17th, 2011

Seemed pleasantly confused.

Been going to this practice about 5 years and a patient of Dr. Kavanaugh. He seems nice and pleasantly confused. What I mean is, that he is friendly and laughs at his own jokes, but I want is a doctor. When I ask a question, he talks around the question and never really gives me any answer. Recently had a physical and it was short, under ten minutes, and I did not get my labwork results until over two weeks. Thanks.

October 1st, 2010

Excellent Physician and Physician Assistant

Overall both Dr. Kavanaugh and his Physician Assistant Brian Robeson are excellent. Efficient office visit, loved the electronic medical records and all my lab results were sent within a day or two to my email address (I sign up for this option), great nurses also. They have lab and xray in the office. Both very professional and listened to my concerns. I would highly recommned both if you are in need of primary care physician or provider

September 7th, 2010

very professional, has great upbeat sense of humor. is knowledgeable his as well as confident, In my case he didn't know the exact answer of a question, and i admire how instead giving me an answer he wasn't sure about, he searched till he found it, i got a phone call later that day with the answer. this is by far the best doctor i have ever had.

April 25th, 2017