A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Kavaney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Kavaney is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kavaney
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kavaney Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Kavaney, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Kavaney graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Kavaney has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Country Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Bruce Kavaney MD is a male Urologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick B. Kavaney practice?
- Dr. Patrick Kavaney has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Kavaney practices Urology near Bemidji, MN.
See Bemidji Urologists.