A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Kelley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Kelley, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Cataract Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelley graduated from The University of Toledo.
Dr. Kelley has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Sheen Kelley MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick S. Kelley practice?
- Dr. Patrick Kelley has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Kelley practices Anesthesiology near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Anesthesiologists.