Dr. D Kelly MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 4 reviews

July 8th, 2015
Enough is enough
I was a patient of Dr. Neupert for many years, and when he retired I was assigned to Dr. Kelly. Dr. Kelly is great. I highly recommend him, however, I have severed my relationship with Eye Associates Northwest. Getting through to make an appointment is like trying to get through to the President of the United States. Good luck. The menu is a mile long with the choice to make an appointment the last one on the list (it's 6, btw, if you want to continue and don't want to wait through the entire menu). I sat on hold for 15 - 20 minutes waiting for the next "customer care coordinator" at which time I was told my info would have to be passed on to someone else who would get back to me. I was at work and away from my desk when they called, so I had to call back and go through the whole thing all over again. I did do the appointment option online, but got no response. I am through with them. Sorry, Dr. Kelly.

August 25th, 2014
Patient
Dr Kelly has been caring of me and my eyes for more than 10 years. He thorough, caring and an excellent surgeon. I had some problems with detached retinas 9 years ago. He treated me and I have not had any problems since then. He moved his practice from Kirkland to Seattle. I will follow him to the ends of the earth!

November 5th, 2013
The Best
Been going to this group since they were in the Cobb Building and David Smith was my doctor(fantastic MD). When he retired I was changed to one of the leading MDs in the goup, but I electe to go to the "new" guy. Am I glad I did! Pleasant, smart, thorough and patient. Never rushes you, listens and gives you his full attention. I am very lucky to have had two outstanding eye docs.

June 12th, 2013
2 cancellations for 1 appointment
Unfortunately I have parted ways with Dr Kelly after 10 plus years ...I have had my last 2 schuled appointments cancelled at the last moment-the afternoon before an early morning appointment the next day. After the first cancellation I set up another appointment and had to wait approximately 4 weeks to set an early morning appointment. And it happened again...no reason provided other than a last minute meeting has come up..Ironically, this was the same reason given for both cancellations. I have left Eye Associates practice...this is poor service..I work for the State and I have hoopps and channels to go thru to get a leave of absence even to take 2 hours off for an eye exam...very disappointing Dr Kelly...