Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Kelty
Dr. Patrick Kelty, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fall River, MA. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Urology and Ophthalmology. Dr. Kelty is affiliated with Charlton Memorial Hospital, Naval Hospital, Charleston and Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital. Dr. Kelty has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Kelty has the following 2 specialties
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Patrick Kelty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fall River, MA.