A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Kelty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Kelty is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelty graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelty has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Roger Williams Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Kelty MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Kelty practice?
- Dr. Patrick Kelty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Kelty practices Ophthalmology near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Ophthalmologists.