A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Kelty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Kelty is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kelty
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Kelty Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Male Infertility
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinopathy of Prematurity
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Kelty graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Kelty has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Charlton Memorial Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group Inc
- Roger Williams Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Joseph Kelty MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Kelty practice?
- Dr. Patrick Kelty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Kelty practices Ophthalmology near Fall River, MA.
See Fall River Ophthalmologists.