A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Kennedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kennedy
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Kennedy, FACC, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Kennedy has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- North Central Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick L Kennedy FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick L. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. Patrick Kennedy has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Kennedy practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near Plano, TX.
See Plano Internists and Plano Cardiologists.