A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Kersey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kersey
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kersey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kersey graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Kersey has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick A Kersey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick A. Kersey practice?
- Dr. Patrick Kersey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Kersey practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Primary Care Doctors and Indianapolis Family Physicians.