A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Kersey:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kersey
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Kersey Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kersey graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Kersey has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick A Kersey MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick A. Kersey practice?
- Dr. Patrick Kersey has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Kersey practices Family Medicine and Sports Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Primary Care Doctors and Indianapolis Family Physicians.