Dr. Patrick Kilhenny Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Kilhenny?

Adult ADHD

Adult ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Kilhenny?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 16th, 2016

Hard to get someone to answer phone, had to leave messages which for the most part weren't returned (found if I just kept hanging up and recalling usually after 7 times someone would answer), had to force the office or Dr to return calls by getting referring Dr to call too many times, took too long for me to get results from MRI brain scan (should take up to 48 hours but it was well over 15 days). getting the results of the tests to the Drs involved took months and many calls. I won't be back if I ever need that specialty.

November 9th, 2016

Can't get appointment or anyone to answer phone!!!

Was a patient for many, many years and wanted to see Dr. Kilhenny again for follow-up visit and help with migraines. No one answers phone, went to voicemail and now it is a constant busy signal!!! What happened to Dr. Patrick Kilhenny????

September 30th, 2016

His office never answers the phone and we've been waiting 3 weeks for results

He was great about getting us in for a last minute appointment because it was kind of urgent. He scheduled all of these tests, which promptly took car ...

April 12th, 2016

really liked the dr. and his help but do not understand why office does not call back never ans. phone have to leave a message but not returned need meds and can not reach them

July 15th, 2015

Arrogant. Doesn't return calls. Repeats the same eye test given by my optometrist.

February 9th, 2015

Great Doctor

One of the best neurologists I have seen. Spent time understanding and helping.

June 13th, 2012

He was great!

I feel things were explained in ways I could understand. Dr. Kilhenny definitely knows his stuff and I would refer anyone to him.

April 28th, 2012

Very professional doctor

I saw this doctor for the first time. I had almost no wait. He was the epitome of a good physician. He asked and answered questions and I felt I had his undivided attention. I left very satisfied. -patient who wss a nurse 45 yrs.

October 13th, 2011

very good doctor

I have had migraines for over 15 years. Since going to see Dr. Kilhenny, they have gotten under control. He has a strange sort of manner to him, a dry sense of humor I guess you could say...if you ask him to explain something to you he will sit down and tell you whats going on and tell you how the meds are going to help control it. That's why there is a wait most times when I go to see him, he take time to talk to his patients, not just rush them out the door.

June 20th, 2011

What a kick in the head....

I have been suffering from migraines for over 2 weeks and was referred to Kilhenny and was initially impressed. It has been a week and a half since my appoinment and I have not received word from him about my blood work. I have been playing phone tag with him and his ofice staff regarding a reaction to a drug he prescribed me and my results from tests done. When the Doc finally called me back he told me he would get me a new prescribtion and never called the medicine in before closing the office leaving me to suffer over the weekend. I called his office to speak with him and his receptionist was very rude. I had to basically harass the nice people at Beach Eye Care to get him to finally call me back only to have him be non chalant and prescribe me another drug with similar side effects of the one that made me feel like I was dying. He avoided all of the questions I asked him and when I asked about my blood work told me blood work takes a week. When I told him its been over a week he changed the subject back to the medication and ended the call. I think its time for a second opinion don't you?

June 30th, 2017