Dr. Patrick Klemawesch MD Patient Reviews

• 5 reviews

October 30th, 2015
Above & Beyond !!!
It's not very often that the physician himself calls you at home to discuss blood test results, yet Dr. Patrick Klemawesch certainly did! The total experience at Allergy Associates is one of total care with the utmost respect and intelligent conversation. If you want the best in health care for allergies or immune-based maladies, contact the Klemawesch team!

May 7th, 2014
Very Unsanitary Doctors Office.
I got the H1N1 flu from somebody in the waiting room and spent two months in the Hospital because of this Doctors Office. This place nearly cost me my life. Avoid this place at all costs.

July 23rd, 2012
World Class physician
Dr. K is one of those rare individuals that is doing something he loves. He has the nicest personality, warm, positive, sweet. He is incredibly smart ...

December 22nd, 2011
Wonderful Dr.
Drove about an hour to see Dr. Pat at the referal of a friend. Loved him- He's very laid back and listened to everything I had to say without inturupting me.

September 14th, 2011
Dr. Klemawesch treated my son
My son just turned 7, he is a patient of Dr. Klemawesch's. My son absolutely loved him. He was able to put my son at ease on the first visit, when we went back for the second visit, my son wanted to make him a picture. He was sitting on the table/bed in the office, I was sitting in the chair and Dr. Patrick was standing next to him talking to him. Dr. Patrick actually sat on the exam table next to him talking to him during one of his visits. He has a way with kids and can put them at ease while getting the information he needs from the child and parent. He asks the child questions and says "if you don't know the answer, you can let your mom answer for you". He was great and I feel confident with the treatment he provided to my son. Thank you Dr. Patrick!