Dr. Patrick Knight MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 13th, 2013
Retired Teacher
My husband, Cliff needed knee replacement surgery this past summer 2013. This process is a family affair as the patient needs support and help. We were made comfortable at office visits with Dr. Knight and his staff. All of our questions were answered and there were times we needed to call the office and found the staff always helpful. Dr. Knight is very professional at all times and genuinely cares about his patients in his office and at the hospital. Cliff and I always felt that we were in good hands. Cliff's surgery was successful as well as therapy afterwards. We followed Dr. Knight's instructions and this led to a good outcome. We would recommend Dr. Knight to anyone needing knee replacement surgery. Our area is fortunate to have a doctor of this calibur.

March 12th, 2012
Patient
I think Dr. Knight is great as a doctor. I had a knee replaced four years ago andhe was very good in the follow up and treatment after surgery. I am seeing him now for a torn rotory cuff mucsle.

July 7th, 2010
rating dr knight
was great with my husband's hip replacement surgery. he diagnosed me with greater trochanter bursitis. Sometimes he is a little quick to get out of the room but he has treated me well and is helping me. he was perfect with my husband.