A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Knowles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Knowles, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Knowles, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Stress Testing
Education & Awards
Dr. Knowles graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Knowles has 1 hospital affiliations:
- John C Lincoln Hospital - North Mountain
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Michael Knowles MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 10 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Knowles practice?
- Dr. Patrick Knowles has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Knowles practices Family Medicine near phoenix, AZ.
See phoenix Family Physicians.