3.4

June 9th, 2015
HORRIBLE BED SIDE MANNER, USELESS DR!
I saw him a few years ago after a car accident and waa referred there for a consult by my P.I. attorney. Was NOT impressed. My mother has thr onset of dementia. She has had fainting spells for the last year and a half and they are scary for all of us. She has seen him a handful of times in the last few years and we are still at point A. He has continued to prescribe her the same meds all though they make her horribly ill. After telling him about her fainting spells he has done nothing said nothing basically shrugged it off. I finally went to an appointment with her. He actually said if she passes out again well do something. Um NO, this is a huge concern and a healthy person doesn't randomly pass out!!!!! After telling him this he said she should have a consult with a cardiologist. He was in such a hurry to rush out of the room I had to stop him and tell him I had some questions. He rushed me through them. I also found the nurse that came in before him had no personality didnt smile and was teo borderline rude. Being in health care is also like being in customer service. You are working with the public, it wouldnt hurt you to be personable. Bottom line I think hes an awful excuse for a health care professional. Maybe its time for him to retire. I will be looking for another Nuerologist for my mother. She deserves better than that!!!!!!!

February 19th, 2015
Better Than I expected
A much better experience than I expected.

January 25th, 2012
Bring something to wait with!
I'm writing this as I've been waiting over an hour and just taken into the treatment room. How much longer?

August 2nd, 2011
Determined
My family doctor just put my pins and needles and head heaviness down to "that age" or "stress" - but my life has never been better! I was upset that at first I was referred to a psychiatrist-neurologist as I thought my GP just wanted me to have anti depressants- but Dr. Kong is very thorough at investigating and does not believe it is stress. He is running all kinds of tests, takes the time to listen to me, does not make me feel like I am wasting his time and his staff are great to work with. On top of that, I never have to wait for long in the office and I have been there four times now. Thank you for your professionalism and caring.

June 2nd, 2011
Wendy Verdades
I went to Dr. Kong to ask questsions about my physcial health as it pertainsto a recent diagnosis of MRSA. I was having a lot of neurological issues. I didn't get a chance to ask them. I guess he didn't have time. The very next morning I got to work okay and took roll in first period and by the middle of the class I was shaking and when the nurse took my blood pressure (174/102) and she saw the shaking and said I was very dehydrated and I need to get to the doctor. Well my Doctor wasn't available so I went to the ER at St JOhns because of the blood pressue and the fact that a very good nurse told me to see someone.I did but the doctor at the ER pretty much dismissed me once I mentioned the mental illness and talked to Dr. Kong he was through trying to help me. Even people who have mental disorders can get physically sick. I've never understood how manic depression can cause you to have mrsa and Hypertesnion while on antibiotics. Thanks to Dr Kongs not having enough time to gather info from me, I have to be not just sick but scared that when I die, I'll be saying I told you so. I hope I get to see my Dr tomorrow. If the Doctors had listened to me Dr Kong or DR. Hooper,they would have known that the problems I had are NOT just mental but also physical. I did not refuse a psych referral I simply said I was going to see the one i've seen. He knows me.

August 27th, 2008
Dr. Kong is an very poor excuse for a doctor. His misdiagnosis of my condition almost put me in a wheel chair.