A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Krismer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Krismer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Krismer, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Krismer graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Krismer has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
- Aurora West Allis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick George Krismer MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 19 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick G. Krismer practice?
- Dr. Patrick Krismer has 4 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Krismer practices Family Medicine near Wales, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Waukesha, WI and Milwaukee, WI.
See Wales Primary Care Doctors.