A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Kunkler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kunkler
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Kunkler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Kunkler, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kunkler graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Kunkler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Elizabeth Medical Center Grant County
- St Luke Hospital East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Kunkler MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 24 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Kunkler practice?
- Dr. Patrick Kunkler has 1 office location.
- Dr. Patrick Kunkler practices Family Medicine and Occupational Medicine near Edgewood, KY.