A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzgerald
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzgerald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Lee Fitzgerald MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick L. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. Patrick Fitzgerald has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Fitzgerald practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Geriatric Doctors.