A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Fitzgerald:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fitzgerald
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Fitzgerald Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Fitzgerald, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Fitzgerald graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Fitzgerald has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Sunnyside Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Lee Fitzgerald MD is a male Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick L. Fitzgerald practice?
- Dr. Patrick Fitzgerald has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Fitzgerald practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Geriatric Doctors.