A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Martin is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Martin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Alabama Medical Center And Snf
- Valley, AL
- Lanier Health Services
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
- Anthem - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick L. Martin practice?
Dr. Patrick Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Surgery near Valley, AL.
See Valley Surgeons.