A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Martin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Martin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Martin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Martin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Martin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Martin graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Martin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- East Alabama Medical Center And Snf
- Valley, AL
- Lanier Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick L Martin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick L. Martin practice?
- Dr. Patrick Martin has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Martin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Valley, AL.
See Valley Surgeons.