A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Murphy is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Murphy, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Francis Heart Hospital
- Saint Francis Hospital, Inc
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murphy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma - 2 plans
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 6 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick L. Murphy practice?
Dr. Patrick Murphy practices Family Medicine near Tulsa, OK.
See Tulsa Family Physicians.