A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Murphy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Murphy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Murphy has 48 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick L Murphy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick L. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Patrick Murphy has 6 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Murphy practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI and Franklin, MI.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.