A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Murphy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Reiter`s Syndrome Reactive Arthritis, Retinal Disorders, and Uveitis.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy has 49 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murphy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
More Accepted Insurance