A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Murphy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Murphy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Murphy has 48 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Murphy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick L. Murphy practice?
Dr. Patrick Murphy practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Bingham Farms, MI and Detroit, MI.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.