A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Murphy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Murphy
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Murphy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Murphy, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Murphy has 48 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Rehabilitation Institute of Michigan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick L Murphy MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick L. Murphy practice?
- Dr. Patrick Murphy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Murphy practices Ophthalmology near Warren, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Warren Ophthalmologists.