A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Lam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lam
Hep C Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about Hep C and symptoms of this viral infection that affects the liver.Before Visiting Dr. Lam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Lam, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Lam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Lam DO and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Lam practice?
- Dr. Patrick Lam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Lam practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Avondale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Avondale Internists and Avondale Gastroenterologists.