A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Lam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Lam is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lam
Irritable Bowel Syndrome Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) symptoms and causes of IBS.Before Visiting Dr. Lam Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Lam, DO, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Lam graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Lam has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Arrowhead Community
- Del E Webb Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Lam DO and MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Lam practice?
- Dr. Patrick Lam has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Lam practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Avondale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ.
See Avondale Internists and Avondale Gastroenterologists.