The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick Lamparello Jr
Dr. Patrick Lamparello Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and General Surgery. Dr. Lamparello is affiliated with Bellevue Hospital Center, Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopedic Institute and NewYork-Presbyterian Queens. Dr. Lamparello has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Patrick Lamparello Jr has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. Patrick Lamparello Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.
Dr John Chuback
Vascular Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, General Surgery
Dr. John Saunders
Bariatric Medicine, General Surgery
New York, NY 0 mi12
Dr. Ahmad Chaudhry
Vascular Surgery, Adult Care
New York, NY 0 mi19