Overall Review

2.8

March 29th, 2015
He's disgusting and a liar. Amazed he's been allowed to practice. Uch!

May 7th, 2014
I'm surprised not finding all 5 star ratings
I'm planning knee surgery and have seen a lot of doctors (Pre-OP) and have found that most of them, are hard to reach for results of tests, and or don't take the time to explain their findings in lay-person's terminology so a patient can really understand the results.. this is NOT the case with dr. lamparello! He in fact, returned a phone call in a short amount of time and was calm, precise and I think he' great!

April 21st, 2010
Generally Unsatisfactory
I've had two surgeries for varicose veins. The first one (performed by another doctor) was successful. Dr. Lamporello's surgery was not successful and did not take care of the problem. The first doctor was present during the ultrasound, so he knew exactly what he was looking for in surgery. Dr. Lamporello was not present during the ultrasound. Dr. Lamporello had no explanations as to why the veins were still there after surgery and was quite dismissive. The office also misplaced my records. He is nice and friendly (and funny) but I would not recommend him if you're having a micro-phlebectomy.

July 21st, 2009
I never actually saw Dr. Lamparello. I made an appointment over the phone,made sure they took my insurance & when I arrived they informed me that there was a mistake made & my insurance was not accepted. I travelled 70 miles by car, paid $35 in parking in NYC & they refused to see me. They admitted the mistake but never tried to rectify it. I had no choice but to go home. Worst experience by a doctors office ever.