Dr. Patrick Lappert Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Lappert?

June 26th, 2017

Terrible Plastic Surgeon

Seemed nice and knowledgeable at first and I felt confident going in to surgery. After surgery was not happy with results! Lots of post-op problems that the doctor did not fix. Paying out of pocket for another plastic surgeon to fix all the extra skin that Dr. Lapperts did not remove. Very UNHAPPY! Would not recommend him!

April 3rd, 2013

A Caring Professional

Dr. Lappert and his staff are highly professional, discreet and courteous. They take time to explain the procedure and the follow-up carefully so as to minimize any complications. I happen to have a post-op question about an Rx I failed to discuss in my appointment. I called the after-hours number since it was a holiday weekend and got a response from Dr. Lappert personally! There are no long waits for your appointment time and he makes plenty of time to answer any questions and thoroughly explain. He will even literally draw you a picture! I would definitely recommend Dr. Lappert and his wonderful staff!

February 25th, 2013

Dr. Lappert is Fantastic! I would highly recommend him to anyone. He and his staff are very nice - They take the extra time to go over any questions / concerns you may have. And never make you feel "rushed". I had an excellent surgery / and recovery (breast augumentation with lift) that I was very pleased with. His work ethic and punctuality is spot on, and his talent is exceptional. His bedside manner far exceeds expectations. His staff is always pleasant and so helpful. His office is exceptionally clean. He is truly an artist with his hands. I would highly encourage anyone considering plastic or reconstructive surgery to make a consultation appointment with him. You won't be disappointed!!!! 5 Stars! I love this doctor! He has changed my life!

February 14th, 2013

Different kind of surgeon

I've had two different procedures with Dr. Lappert; one more serious and involved than the other. Both times care was taken to answer all my questions, inform me of things I needed to consider and never made me feel rushed and was never condescending about my questions. Gentle and professional manner. Very efficient office setup and staff. I would definitley recommend over the several other offices I checked out before meeting Lappert.

August 19th, 2011

Dr. Lappert took wonderful care of my wife during her total body lift. She had lost so much weight, and was so depressed about her appearance. He did a wonderful job, and was so supportive as we worked our way through the decisions.

June 12th, 2011

Dr. Lappert comes across as an attentive and caring profesional. However,this attitude changed quite drastically in the final visit after the procedure had been paid for and performed. An area that clearly needed correction and was, in the doctor's own words, "an overestimation on his part," was labled as "additional services" and I was presented with another bill. This was not what was agreed to. The Dr. did not give me a chance to discuss or dispute this and left the room. Very disappointing and unprofessional behaviour.

May 7th, 2008

A real doctor!

Very caring. Obviously highly educated. Not just a cosmetic surgeon, he has also taken care of my Mom when she had a wound that wouldn't heal.

October 18th, 2017