A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Leach:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Leach is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Leach, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopaedic Trauma
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Leach graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Leach has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- HealthPark Medical Center-Lee Memorial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leach accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 10 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick B. Leach practice?
Dr. Patrick Leach practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Augusta, GA and Thomson, GA.
See Fort Myers Orthopedic Surgeons.