Dr. Patrick Elie Leblanc MD is a male Pediatrician, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Leblanc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Leblanc, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Leblanc graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.More Education & Awards
Dr. Leblanc has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Leblanc accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 13 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Patrick E. Leblanc practice?
Dr. Patrick Leblanc practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.