A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Leblanc:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Leblanc, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Leblanc graduated from Universite D'Etat D'Haiti, Port Au Prince.
Dr. Leblanc has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brooklyn Hospital Center/Downtown Campus
- Woodhull Medical/Mental Hlth Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Elie Leblanc MD is a male Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick E. Leblanc practice?
- Dr. Patrick Leblanc has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Leblanc practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Pediatricians.