A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Lehti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Lehti, Surgeon, Vascular Surgeon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lehti
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lehti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Lehti, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Spider Vein Removal (Telangiectasis)
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Lehti graduated from University of California at San Diego, La Jolla. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Lehti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick M Lehti MD is a male Surgeon, has 33 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Lehti practice?
- Dr. Patrick Lehti has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Lehti practices Surgery and Vascular Surgery near Portland, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Oswego, OR and Gresham, OR.
See Portland Surgeons.