A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Leu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Leu is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Leu
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Leu Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Leu, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Leu graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Leu has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick B Leu MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick B. Leu practice?
- Dr. Patrick Leu has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Leu practices Urology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Urologists.