Dr. Patrick Lillard Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Lillard?

Bipolar Disorder

Have you seen Dr. Patrick Lillard?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

March 22nd, 2016

I went to SBH for help to quit smoking and was given a diagnosis that requires two visits a month due to the severity of the diagnosis and related prescription. Not only was insufficient testing done prior to the diagnosis, standard procedure was deliberately avoided. In addition, the new patient paperwork waves your right to confidentiality. When I pointed this out to them and refused to sign, they lied to me about what the contract says and refused to accept an appointment without it. There are many better options than SBH. The woman at the front desk are rude and antagonistic if you question their procedures. They also refused to give me a copy of my file and threatened to call the police when I told them I wasn't leaving without it. It's illegal to refuse to give a patient a copy of their file.

May 4th, 2015

First impressions are not always relevant.

My experience with Dr. Lillard was unpleasant. I was sent to him after being misdiagnosed with alcohol dependance. Upon meeting him, he was courteous and professional. He explained to me that though he could not find any evidence of addiction he still wanted me to receive level 3 treatment simply for peace of mind. During my time I was encouraged by other patients to not openly disagree with Dr. Lillard for fear of being discharged or having a negative report written. Upon my eventual discharged from his treatment program for not displaying sufficient belief in the 12 step program which was a mandatory part of the treatment, he displayed a disrespectful demeanor and falsified a report to justify my discharge from his care.

December 6th, 2011

A God-send.

April 9th, 2011

Wonderful Doctor!!!

Dr. Lillard is a wonderful doctor. I saw him over 2 years with nothing but great success in my overall health and mental stability.

August 15th, 2017