A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Lindsay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Lindsay is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Lindsay, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lindsay graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles.
Dr. Lindsay has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Rose Siena Hospital
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Thomas Lindsay MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick T. Lindsay practice?
- Dr. Patrick Lindsay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Lindsay practices Anesthesiology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Anesthesiologists.