Learn more about Dr. Patrick Link:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Link is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Link
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Link Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Link, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Link graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Link has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Edwin Link MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patrick E. Link practice?
- Dr. Patrick Link has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Link practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.