A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Link:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Link is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Link
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Link Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Link, MD, MPH is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Link graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Link has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- UCLA Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Edwin Link MD and MPH is a male Psychiatrist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Patrick E. Link practice?
- Dr. Patrick Link has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Link practices Psychiatry near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Psychiatrists.