A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Lowry:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Lowry, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Lowry graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Lowry has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Scott and White Memorial Hospital
- Kings Daughters Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Lowry MD is a male Urologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick Lowry practice?
- Dr. Patrick Lowry has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Lowry practices Urology near Temple, TX.
See Temple Urologists.