A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Luetmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luetmer
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luetmer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Luetmer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luetmer graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Luetmer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick H Luetmer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick H. Luetmer practice?
- Dr. Patrick Luetmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Luetmer practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Radiologists.