A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Luetmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Luetmer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Luetmer Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Luetmer, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Luetmer graduated from Mayo Medical School, Rochester.
Dr. Luetmer has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick H Luetmer MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick H. Luetmer practice?
- Dr. Patrick Luetmer has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Luetmer practices Diagnostic Radiology and Neuroradiology near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Radiologists.