A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Lytle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Lytle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lytle
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lytle graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lytle has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Dayton Heart Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J Lytle DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Lytle practice?
- Dr. Patrick Lytle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Lytle practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hamilton, OH.
See Hamilton Cardiologists.