Learn more about Dr. Patrick Lytle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Lytle is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lytle
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Lytle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lytle graduated from Des Moines University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Lytle has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Dayton Heart Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J Lytle DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Lytle practice?
- Dr. Patrick Lytle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Lytle practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hamilton, OH.
See Hamilton Cardiologists.