A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Lytle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Lytle is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lytle
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Lytle Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Lytle graduated from Des Moines University. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Lytle has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Dayton Heart Hospital
- Kettering Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick J Lytle DO is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Patrick J. Lytle practice?
- Dr. Patrick Lytle has 2 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Lytle practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hamilton, OH.
See Hamilton Cardiologists.