A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Bennett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Bennett is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Bennett, DC, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Kidney Cancer
- Laser Surgery
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Bennett graduated from University of California at San Francisco. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bennett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Novato Community Hospital
- Marin General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Mulvey Bennett DC and MD is a male Urologist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Bennett practice?
- Dr. Patrick Bennett has 3 office locations.
Dr. Patrick Bennett practices Urology near Greenbrae, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Novato, CA and Larkspur, CA.
See Greenbrae Urologists.