A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Flaherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Flaherty is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Flaherty
Dr. Flaherty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
- POH Medical Center
- Johns Hopkins Bayview Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Michael Flaherty DO and PC is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Flaherty practice?
- Dr. Patrick Flaherty has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Flaherty practices Emergency Medicine near Mount Clemens, MI.
See Mount Clemens Emergency Physicians.