A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Hurley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Hurley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurley
Overactive Bladder Patient Education Urge incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Hurley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Hurley, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurley graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hurley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Michael Hurley MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Hurley practice?
- Dr. Patrick Hurley has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Hurley practices Urology near Clarkston, MI.
See Clarkston Urologists.