A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick Hurley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Patrick Hurley is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hurley
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Hurley Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick Hurley, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
Education & Awards
Dr. Hurley graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Hurley has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick Michael Hurley MD is a male Urologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. Hurley practice?
- Dr. Patrick Hurley has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick Hurley practices Urology near Clarkston, MI.
See Clarkston Urologists.