A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Patrick McQuillan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Patrick McQuillan, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. McQuillan graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. McQuillan has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Milton S. Hershey Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Patrick M McQuillan MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Patrick M. McQuillan practice?
- Dr. Patrick McQuillan has 1 office location.
Dr. Patrick McQuillan practices Anesthesiology near Hershey, PA.
See Hershey Anesthesiologists.